TO LEARN MORE
Give us a call at 800-345-8881 or fill out the form below
and we’ll get back to you within two business days.
ISO-RED CI POLYISO SHEATHING. Helping you stay in the black.
IsoRED CI is a rigid polyiso insulation that can add much needed R-value for residential and light commercial applications. With the ability to be affixed to wood, metal, masonry and concrete, IsoRED CI can be used for practically any job to increase energy efficiency in ceilings, interior walls and exterior walls. Additionally, water-resistant facers provide a first line of defense against moisture intrusion.
• Best-in-class long term R-value performance.
• Provides thermal, air and vapor control layers to help keep conditioned spaces comfortable.
• 25 psi compressive strength equates to 3600 psf soil pressure.
• Resilient facer technology with closed cell foam core allows for a code compliant, weather-resistant barrier.
• Closed cell polyiso foam provides superior fastener seal-ability that building wraps do not.
• ASTM E84 Class B Certified
|Physical Properties of ISO RED CI Polyiso Sheathings|
|ASTM Method||D1621||C209||E96||D2126 (1)||D2126||E84 (2)|
|Minimum Comprehensive Strength,psi||Water Absorption||Water Vapor Transmission, perms||Dimensional Stability % Change||Nominal Density, pcf||Service Temperature Range, F||Flame Spread||Smoke Developed|
|ISO RED CI Type 1, Class 1||25||<0.06||<0.3||<0.4||2.0||-50 to +250||≦75||≦450|